The new Roland CUBE Lite guitar amplifier lets you play and record at home along with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It combines COSM guitar tones, iOS interfacing, and a quality 2.1 Channel audio system. Simply put, its a cool guitar amp with a built-in iOS interface.
Equipped with stereo speakers and an integrated subwoofer, the CUBE Lite’s powerful 2.1 Channel audio system delivers a rich, full sound that belies the amp’s compact footprint. When you want to practice silently, just plug in a set of headphones to mute the onboard speakers and jam away.
The CUBE Lite blends in seamlessly with any living space, home, dorm, whatever, and and looks more like a consumer audio system than a typical manly guitar amp. Also, it's not only a versatile guitar amp, it doubles as a high-quality playback system for your digital music library.
Roland Cube Lite Guitar Amp Features:
- Compact guitar amp with a cool look for almost any living space
- JC CLEAN, CRUNCH, and EXTREME COSM tones, plus stereo chorus and reverb effects
- Great-sounding 2.1 Channel audio system, with stereo speakers and integrated subwoofer
- i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with Apple’s iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one jam tracks, and lets you record the CUBE Lite’s COSM amp tones along with music playback
- Includes cable for two-way communication (playback and recording) with iOS devices
- Also available in red
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
Watch videos about the Roland Cube Lite Guitar Amp: