Andy's GD30CE pack includes:
- Takamine GD30CE Black Solid Top Acoustic Guitar - See details below.
- Guitar Stand - The Yamaha fold-flat, adjustable width guitar stand features an A-frame design, fits most acoustic and electric guitars and the EVA rubber pads protect the finish of your guitar.
- Guitar Tuner - The Yamaha GCT1 Clip-On Chromatic Tuner is fast, accurate and easy to use. The display is easy to see, and has six different tuning modes.
- Picks & String Winder - An assortment of picks and a winder will get you started for hours of playing on the couch or on the stage. Color and thickness may vary.
- Strap - 2" black nylon adjustable guitar strap with leather end tabs. Adjustable to over 50".
- Polish Cloth - Ideal for applying polish and string cleaner.
The Takamine GD30CE acoustic electric guitar features a dreadnought body style Venetian cutaway. This body style produces a solid low end with ample volume and has been the most popular shape for decades.
The solid Spruce top in combination with Mahogany back and sides is a traditional setup that produces a full-bodied tone with ringing highs. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound Ovangkol fingerboard provide a comfortable feel with easy and accurate fretting.
The GD30CE features the Takamine TP-4TD preamp with on-board tuner, three-band EQ, volume control and tuner on/off button. The 3 band equalization provides control over the bass, midrange and treble frequencies. This is a proven system that delivers excellent performance, versatility and tone.
Takamine’s distinctive split-saddle bridge provides accurate intonation through a specially compensated split design, putting the two unwound strings, the B and high E, on a separate saddle which enhances the overall intonation. In this pin-less bridge design, strings are inserted through the bridge, directly to the headstock. This helps increase resonance and eliminates the need for bridge pins.
The neck on the GD30CE has an asymmetrical C shape, with a contour slightly thinner on the bass side so that it fits the natural shape of your hand. It’s thin from front to back and medium in width, with a gentle fingerboard arch. The frets are well dressed with no jagged edges, which makes playing effortless and enjoyable.
Takamine uses the traditional “X” bracing pattern on the solid Spruce top of the GD30CE. It's braced and voiced by hand, and even small changes can make a significant difference in volume, balance and richness.
Other important features include Ovangkol headcap with script logo, abalone rosette, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful black gloss finish.
When you buy from Andy's Music, you're in partnership with a NAMM Top 100 Dealer and a family business with family values. We've been Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
Takamine GD30CE Black Acoustic Electric Guitar Features:
- Solid Spruce top
- Venetian-style cutaway
- Mahogany back/sides
- Slim 20 fret Mahogany neck with 12" radius
- Ovangkol headcap
- Ovangkol fingerboard with dot inlays
- Synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle
- Pin-less Ovangkol bridge
- 1/68" nut width
- TP-4TD electronics with built-in tuner, 3 band EQ, volume control
- Black pickguard
- Chrome die cast tuners
- Black gloss finish
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!