Andy's GD51CE pack includes:
- Takamine GD51CE Solid Top Acoustic Guitar - See details below.
- Guitar Stand - The Yamaha fold-flat, adjustable width guitar stand features an A-frame design, fits most acoustic and electric guitars and the EVA rubber pads protect the finish of your guitar.
- Guitar Tuner - The Yamaha GCT1 Clip-On Chromatic Tuner is fast, accurate and easy to use. The display is easy to see, and has six different tuning modes.
- Picks & String Winder - An assortment of picks and a winder will get you started for hours of playing on the couch or on the stage. Color and thickness may vary.
- Strap - 2" black nylon adjustable guitar strap with leather end tabs. Adjustable to over 50".
- Polish Cloth - Ideal for applying polish and string cleaner.
The Takamine GD51CE acoustic electric guitar features a dreadnought body with Venetian cutaway. This body style produces a solid low end with ample volume and has been the most popular shape for decades.
The solid Spruce top in combination with Rosewood back and sides is a traditional setup that produces a full-bodied low end with bright, ringing highs. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard to provide a comfortable feel with easy and accurate fretting.
The GD51CE features the Takamine TP-4TD preamp with onboard tuner, three-band EQ, volume control and tuner on/off button. The 3 band equalization provides control over the bass, midrange and treble frequencies. This is a proven system that delivers excellent performance, versatility and tone.
Takamine’s distinctive split-saddle bridge provides accurate intonation through a specially compensated split design, putting the two unwound strings, the B and high E, on a separate saddle to enhance the overall intonation.
The neck on the GD51CE has an asymmetrical C shape, with a contour slightly thinner on the bass side so that it fits the natural shape of your hand. It’s thin from front to back and medium in width, with a gentle fingerboard arch.
Takamine uses the traditional “X” bracing pattern on the solid Spruce top of the GD51CE. It's braced and voiced by hand, and even small changes can make a significant difference in volume, balance, and richness. Other important features include rosewood headcap with script logo, abalone rosette, gold die-cast tuners, and a beautiful natural gloss finish.
The Takamine GD51CE dreadnought acoustic electric guitar is a very good sounding and well made instrument. When it's combined with our free accessories, it's also an exceptional bargain. Call Andy's and order yours today.
Andy's Music, a NAMM Top 100 Dealer, is a family business with family values. Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
Takamine GD51CE Acoustic Electric Guitar Features:
- Dreadnought body
- Solid Spruce top with X bracing pattern
- Rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Bound Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Rosewood headcap with script Takamine logo
- 1.6875" nut width
- Rosewood bridge with split saddle
- Abalone rosette
- Black pickguard
- TP-4TD electronics
- Controls: volume, bass, middle, treble, tuner on/off
- Die-cast tuners gold color
- Strap button on neck heel
- Gloss Natural finish
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
The Takamine GD51CE Acoustic Electric Guitar is also available in the versions below: