Andy's GD93CE pack includes:
- Takamine GD93CE Solid Top Acoustic Guitar - See details below.
- Hard Shell Case - Travel-ready hard case featuring tough latches, a durable vinyl covering, and plush interior with accessory compartment.
- Guitar Stand - The Yamaha fold-flat, adjustable width guitar stand features an A-frame design, fits most acoustic and electric guitars and the EVA rubber pads protect the finish of your guitar.
- Guitar Tuner - The Yamaha GCT1 Clip-On Chromatic Tuner is fast, accurate and easy to use. The display is easy to see, and has six different tuning modes.
- Picks & String Winder - An assortment of picks and a winder will get you started for hours of playing on the couch or on the stage. Color and thickness may vary.
- Strap - 2" black nylon adjustable guitar strap with leather end tabs. Adjustable to over 50".
- Polish Cloth - Ideal for applying polish and string cleaner.
The Takamine GD93CE acoustic electric guitar features a cutaway dreadnought body with a beautiful three piece back of Rosewood and burled Maple laminates. It's visually striking with a handcrafted appearance, and certainly the work of a skilled luthier.
The solid Spruce top in combination with Rosewood back and sides is a traditional setup that produces full-bodied low end with bright, ringing highs. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide a comfortable feel with easy and accurate fretting.
The GD93CE features the Takamine TK-40D preamp with built-in tuner. Available controls include: volume, three-band EQ, mid contour switch, notch filter, and EQ bypass. The 3 band equalization provides control over the bass, midrange and treble frequencies. This is a proven system that delivers excellent performance, versatility and tone.
Takamine’s distinctive split-saddle bridge provides accurate intonation through a specially compensated split design, putting the two unwound strings, the B and high E, on a separate saddle which enhances the overall intonation.
The neck on the GD93CE has an asymmetrical C shape, with a contour slightly thinner on the bass side so that it fits the natural shape of your hand. It’s thin from front to back and medium in width, with a gentle fingerboard arch.
Takamine uses the traditional “X” bracing pattern on the solid Spruce top of the GD93CE. It's braced and voiced by hand, and even small changes can make a significant difference in volume, balance and richness.
Other important features of the GD93CE include: bound rosewood headcap with script logo, dark wood rosette, gold die-cast tuners with black buttons, and a beautifully executed natural gloss finish.
At Andy's Music, we eliminate the fear and worry of shopping online. We're a NAMM Top 100 Dealer, and a family business with family values. Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
Takamine GD93CE Acoustic Electric Guitar Features:
- Dreadnought cutaway body
- Solid Spruce top
- 3-piece back, Rosewood with Quilt Maple center
- Rosewood sides
- Slim 20 fret Mahogany neck, 12" radius, Rosewood headcap
- Bound Rosewood fingerboard and headstock
- Abalone dot inlays
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- Dark wood rosette and body purfling
- Synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle
- 1/68" nut width
- TK-40D electronics with built-in tuner
- Controls: volume, bass, middle, treble, mid contour switch, notch filter, EQ bypass
- Gold die cast tuners with black buttons
- Strap button on neck heel
- Natural gloss finish
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
The Takamine GD93CE Acoustic Electric Guitar is also available in the versions below: