Andy's APX600 Guitar Pack includes:
- Yamaha APX600OBB Oriental Blue Burst Acoustic Electric Guitar - See details below.
- Deluxe Gig Bag - The Gear Buddy® deluxe acoustic guitar bag is lightweight for portability, with just the right combination of strength and durability to protect your instrument from moisture and scratches. It features a 600D polyester exterior which resists pilling and stretching.
- Guitar Stand - This fold-flat, adjustable width guitar stand features an A-frame design, fits most acoustic and electric guitars and the EVA rubber pads protect the finish of your guitar.
- Guitar Tuner - The Yamaha GCT1 Clip-On Chromatic Tuner is fast, accurate and easy to use. The display is easy to see, and has six different tuning modes.
- Picks & String Winder - An assortment of picks and a winder will get you started for hours of playing on the couch or on the stage. Color and thickness may vary.
- Strap - 2" black nylon adjustable guitar strap with leather end tabs. Adjustable to over 50".
- Polish Cloth - Ideal for applying polish and string cleaner.
The Yamaha APX600OBB thinline cutaway acoustic electric guitar is the latest addition to the popular APX series from Yamaha. It replaces and improves on the APX500III, with an abalone rosette, 25" scale length and the new System 65A preamp.
As the successor to the best selling APX500III series, the APX600 continues with the thin cutaway body style that began with the APX500. Features include: System 65A preamp with onboard tuner, Spruce top, Nato back and sides, die-cast tuners and Yamaha's famous fit, finish, and build quality.
The APX600's thin-line body combines comfort, easy top-fret access and a sound suited to on-stage use - clear mids, balanced highs and controlled lows. Specially designed non-scalloped X-type bracing allows the guitar’s top to maximize the resonance of the body for a full, natural tone. The thin body depth is comfortable to electric guitar players wanting to play acoustic, and guitarist who desire a smaller (than a dreadnought) guitar.
At Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, there's no-off season when it comes to saving you money. We eliminate the worry and fear of shopping online. Family owned and operated since 1977.
Yamaha APX600OBB Acoustic Electric Guitar Pack Features:
- Thin-line cutaway body design
- Spruce top with Abalone rosette
- New bracing pattern increases bass response
- Nato neck, back & sides
- 25" scale length with narrow string spacing enhances playing comfort
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Diecast tuners
- Performance focused System 65A preamp and pickup
- Controls: 3-band EQ, mid sweep, volume, tuner
- Body Depth: 3 1/8" - 3 9/16"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- String Length: 25 9/16"
- Oriental Blue Burst finish
- FREE deluxe padded guitar bag with accessories
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
The Yamaha APX600OBB Acoustic Electric Guitar Pack is also available in the versions below:
These products have been frequently purchased together by other shoppers.