The Yamaha DT50S dual-zone drum trigger provides accurate triggering while maintaining the natural feel and sustain of your acoustic drums. It's polished chrome finish and reliable die-cast solid metal body provide tour level dependability, with complete isolation between drum head and rim for reliable dual- zone triggering.
At Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, there's no-off season when it comes to saving you money. We eliminate the worry and fear of shopping online. Family owned and operated since 1977.
Yamaha DT50S Drum Trigger Features:
- Dual trigger capability with complete isolation between head and rim
- Solid metal die-cast body for durability
- Chrome finish provides a clean, professional appearance
- Small footprint and soft material for the head contact does not hamper the acoustic drum sound
- Sits firmly on the drum and secures easily with thumb screw
- Can also be used for toms
- Cable included
- Compatible with YAMAHA DTX900M,DTX700,DTX502 and DTXM12 modules
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!