Yamaha Montage6 Synthesizer Bundle Includes:
- Yamaha Montage 6 Synthesizer - See details below.
- Gear Buddy Bench - Our Gear Buddy® KB006 X-Style keyboard bench is large, comfortable, and sturdy. It folds easily for storage or transport.
- Gear Buddy Stand -The Gear Buddy® DBXT heavy-duty keyboard stand arrives fully assembled. Easily adjustable trigger mechanism allows seamless transition to any of the six height and width positions. Supports almost any keyboard, synthesizer, or music workstation.
- Piano Lamp - Clip-On LED Light features 10 LED lights, which provides a wide area of coverage and illuminates up to four pages of sheet music.
- Studio Headphones - Feature high output neodymium drivers and are great for listening to music or the natural sound of your instrument. The closed back, noise isolation design minimizes outside sounds and enhances your listening experience.
- Sustain Pedal - The FC foot pedal reproduces the feel of acoustic piano pedals and features a rubber underside that prevents slipping.
Our Yamaha Montage 6 bundle is a deal you're not going to find just anywhere, and includes a stand bench, studio headphones, LED lamp and pedal! The new Yamaha Montage6 synthesizer sets the next milestone with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow.
Motion Control Synthesis Engine (MCSE)
MONTAGE adds a new level of expression with the Motion Control Synthesis Engine (MCSE). This engine allows a variety of methods to interact with and channel your creativity into finding your own unique sound.
MCSE unifies and controls two iconic Sound Engines: AWM2 (high-quality waveform and subtractive synthesis) and FM-X (modern, pure Frequency Modulation synthesis.) These two engines can be freely zoned or layered across eight parts in a single MONTAGE Performance.
Interact with MONTAGE Performances using Motion Control: a highly programmable control matrix for creating deep, dynamic and incredibly expressive sound. With Motion Control, you can create new sounds not possible on previous hardware synthesizers.
Create dynamic sound changes from radical to sublime with the Super Knob. The Super Knob can control multiple parameters simultaneously resulting in anything you can imagine. For example: change your listening position from right in front of an instrument to in the back seat of a concert hall. Or radically change the character of a Performance from atmospheric and mellow to rhythmic and edgy. The Super Knob can even be assigned to a second FC7 foot controller making it easy to manipulate the sound when playing with both hands.
Andy's Music has been selected by NAMM (National Assoc. Music Merchants), as a TOP 100 Dealer five times since 2011, and has been an authorized Yamaha dealer continuously since 1977. Andy's is one of the few dealers in the U.S. that sells all Yamaha music products. If you have questions about a Yamaha product, please give us a call. Family owned and operated since 1977.
Yamaha Montage 6 61-Key Synthesizer Bundle Features:
- Motion Control Synthesis Engine unifies and controls two iconic Sound Engines: AWM2 & FM-X
- 128-Note Stereo Polyphony
- 16-Part Multi-Timbral Operation
- 5.67GB Waveform-ROM
- 61 Key FSX Keyboard With Initial and Aftertouch
- AWM2 Sample- & Synthesis-Based Engine
- FM-X Frequency Modulation-Based Engine
- Record 16 Audio Channels to DAW Over USB
- Arpeggiator & Pattern Sequencer
- Super Knob to create dynamic sound changes
- Dual Effects on All 16 Parts
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!
Watch videos about the Yamaha Montage 6 61-Key Synthesizer Bundle:
The Yamaha Montage 6 61-Key Synthesizer Bundle is also available in the versions below: