Yamaha PSR-EW410 Keyboard Bundle Includes :
- Yamaha PSR-EW410 Keyboard - See details below.
- Pro Keyboard Stand - This adjustable keyboard stand requires no assembly, is easy to setup and supports up to 120 lbs. A simple squeeze of the one-handed trigger provides easy adjustment for set-up, tear-down and access to six height adjustments.
- Adjustable Keyboard Bench - You get lasting comfort with a thick, large padded and comfortable seat. It folds easily for storage and transport and supports up to 220 pounds.
- Studio Headphones - Feature high output neodymium drivers and are great for listening to music or the natural sound of your instrument. The closed back, noise isolation design minimizes outside sounds and enhances your listening experience.
- Sustain Pedal - Portable keyboard switch type pedal with 5' cable, 1/4" phone plug.
- Music Rack, Power Adapter - Supplied by Yamaha.
When you see the price of the Yamaha PSR-EW410 76- key keyboard, you might think it's just a beginner’s keyboard. But when you look at its feature set that thought gets put to rest! It has easy to use features like Quick Sampling, Groove Creator, USB Audio Recorder and assignable Live Control knobs.
The PSR-EW410 keyboard is ideal for performing various styles of music, from the latest hits to your vinyl favorites. It has a high-resolution piano sample, powerful onboard speakers and easy-to-use pro features. Features include 76 touch sensitive keys, 48 note polyphony, assignable real-time control knobs, digital effects, pitch bend, and much more.
The 758 high-quality voices range from acoustic to electric instruments, and the new Live! Grand Piano voice makes piano performances sound inspired and expressive. The PSR-EW410 also features 1 Live voice 8 Sweet! Voices, 3 Dynamic voices, and 3 Cool! Voices which use Yamaha's advanced sampling technologies to capture the realism and specific characteristics of each sound.
Two assignable, real-time control knobs let you filter and adjust your sound just like an analog synthesizer, and the 10 DSP effects can be assigned and controlled by the knobs for a dynamic and expressive live performance. The Pitch Bend wheel adjusts the pitch of the sound and can make voices flute, guitar and saxophone sound very authentic.
You can record your performance to a computer or smart device with the audio transfer through USB TO HOST terminal. By connecting an optional USB flash drive, you're able to save and transfer performances you've captured on the internal song recorder. This gives you virtually unlimited storage potential for your masterpieces!
Connecting to your iOS device adds a new dimension of MIDI control with apps. If you connect an external audio player to the AUX IN jack and you can play along with your favorite songs, and let the built-in melody suppressor lower the volume of vocals and melody lines.
Other creative features include the arpeggio function with 150 arpeggio patterns you can adjust and morph around the notes and chords you play; it provides you with almost limitless creativity. The Pattern function puts dynamic loops and beats at your fingertips, allowing you to instantly create dynamically varied music on the fly like a DJ.
Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, is a family business with family values. We've been Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
Yamaha PSR-EW410 Keyboard Bundle Features:
- 76 touch sensitive keys
- 48-note polyphony
- 758 voices, 235 Auto Accompaniment Styles
- LCD display
- Arpeggio function
- Assignable Knobs for manipulation of effects on Voices and Styles
- Groove Creator let's you put together your own EDM tracks like a DJ by muting tracks, controlling Intro/Fill/Ending sections and tweaking the filter effects in real-time without stopping the music
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer
- 1/4" Aux Line output jacks for connecting to an external amplifier or PA system
- 1/8" AUX input for playback of external devices through internal speakers of the keyboard
- Style Expansion Memory is onboard storage for Style library with your choice of custom content
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data
- XG Lite Voice library is a next-level collection of Voices over the General MIDI (GM) collection
- Included accessories: PA300c adapter, owners manual, music rest, songbook (website download)
- 12w x 2 amplifiers
- 19 lbs.
- Dimensions W x H x D: 46 3/8" x 5 7/16" x 16 1/4"
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!