The Behringer Ultrabass BXD3000H bass amp head is built for the bass player who requires tonal excellence combined with adequate power and versatility.
What you get for your money is: 300-Watts of Class D amplification, 2-channel operation for super-clean tones to sweet grind; 7-band graphic EQ; switchable ULTRABASS sub harmonics processor; built-in Compressor, and a weight factor less than 8 pounds!
Class-D amplification offers the ultimate in energy efficiency, eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology allows engineers to design and build amplifiers that are more powerful and lighter in weight than traditional amplifiers.
The Behringer FBQ Equalizer allows you to “see-what-you-play”. In normal mode the individual frequency bands can be raised or lowered to fine-tune your sound; but when you engage the FBQ button, you get the power of a dedicated spectrum analyzer right at your fingertips. Now the LEDs on the frequency sliders illuminate in varying levels of intensity, showing you exactly which bands need to be adjusted for optimal performance. This is especially handy for eliminating the low-frequency feedback typically associated with hollow-body, electric-acoustic and upright basses.
The studio-grade compressor is another useful feature. It allows your full dynamic range to pass through until the signal reaches the compression threshold; then the compressor increases sustain and gently smooths out signal spikes and eliminates distortion.
The Behringer GXD3000H bass guitar amplifier head features innovative design and features that are unsurpassed by anything in its price range. Call Andy's Music, a NAMM TOP 100 Dealer, and order yours today.
Behringer BXD3000H 300 Watt Bass Amp Head Features:
- Class-D compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier head
- Max Output Power 300 W @ 4 Ω or 180 W @ 8 Ω
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Load impedance min. 4 Ω
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
- FBQ frequency indicator for instant sound shaping
- Switchable Ultrabass sub harmonics processor
- Integrated Compressor smooths out volume peaks
- Dual footswitch included
- Separate Headphone output
- Balanced XLR DI and Line outputs for direct connection to your mixing console
- Loudspeaker Connectors 1 x 1/4" mono jack
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dedicated FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Rack mount brackets included
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Shipping Weight: 7.72 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 17.7"W x 4.6"H x 8.9"D
Help Others! Write a Review Today!
There are no reviews for this product.
If you've already purchased this product, we hope you have a moment to write a short review. When you take the time to write a review, you help millions of customers make a better buying decision! If you've ever read a customer review, then you know how helpful they can be when deciding to place an order! Please take a moment and write a review. You never know who you are helping in the process!