The Yamaha HD-300 Harmony Director Music Education Keyboard is a powerful ear training keyboard tool that more effectively teaches intonation and rhythmic training to music students.
The Harmony Director HD-300 is a complete music dictation package that combines powerful ear training in a new simplified user interface. It can increase students' success and make the music educator's job more productive. Additionally, the mobile app can be used as a stand-alone tuner as well as a hardware controller.
- Improves learning by recording the performance and playing it back for immediate feedback
- A simplified interface makes rehearsals easier and more efficient
- 167 musical examples to help students hear chord progressions, rhythmic exercises, and more
- iOS Mobile App allows educators to work from anywhere in the classroom
The Yamaha HD300 Harmony Director is a great tool for music educators to teach music theory, ear training, and dictation. It's been well received by our local educators and is sure to be a hit almost everywhere. Call Andy's Music and order yours today.
Andy's Music, a NAMM Top 100 Dealer, is a family business with family values serving music teachers, schools, musicians, and houses of worship on the Gulf Coast. Keeping the gift of music alive since 1977.
Yamaha HD-300 Harmony Director Specs
- 61 keys C scale (with touch response)
- LCD display
- FM Tone Generator, AWM Tone Generator
- Polyphony: FM: 8 notes, AWM: 48 notes
- Voices: FM 9 Voices WOOD, BRASS, ORGAN categories - AWM: 70 Voices PIANO/OTHERS category, Metronome
- Temperament: Equal, Pure, Individual Volumes/Pitches, Reference Pitch: 430.0 – 450.3 Hz, Root Key: Automatically detected from keyboard input, lock function available
- Metronome Tempo: 32 - 280
- 9 Rhythm Styles
- Recording Time (max.) 80 minutes (approx. 0.9 GB) for each file, Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo), Time Shift Recording function: Yes
- Sound Back Time Setting (Short/Long)
- Training 167 Songs
- Bluetooth® Version 4.2
- Power Amplifier 3.0 W × 3.0 W
- Speakers 2 x 4.72"
- DC IN 12 V jack
- Foot Pedal: standard stereo phone jack, dedicated to the FC7
- Output: standard mono phone jack × 2
- MIC: mini stereo phone jack, plug-in power
- USB TO HOST terminal, TO DEVICE terminal
- Optional power supply PA150
- Batteries: Six “AA” size alkaline (LR6), or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries (sold separately)
- Auto Power Off
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, User Guide, Warranty Information, Online Member Product Registration
- Dimensions: 37" W x 12-1/2" D x 4-3/16" H
- Weight 8 lbs.