BOSS Katana KTN210B Bass Combo Amp
Shipping & Condition
Orders are typically prepared for shipment six days a week. Our goal is to ship orders the same day, if the order is placed before 1 PM CST on a weekday. Due to the value of many of our products, a Delivery Signature is typically required.
Most products on our website are new. We also occasionally sell demo or blemished products. These items will be labeled accordingly on our website. For definitions of the different products conditions please click here.
If this is a gift for someone special, please keep in mind that most items arrive in packaging that reveals what's inside.
BOSS Katana KTN210B Bass Combo Amp
The flexible BOSS Katana KTN210B bass combo amp is a perfect partner for any live gig or studio recording session. It's a multidimensional BOSS bass amp with stage-ready sound and advanced features capable of handling almost any playing scenario.
Crafted with the groundbreaking design mindset of the celebrated BOSS Katana guitar amp series, the Katana-210 combo bass amp delivers premium sound and advanced features perfectly tuned for the needs of serious bassists. Let's take a quick look.
This Katana KTN210B bass amp brings you high-performance amplification fueled by decades of Roland's research and development with guitar amps. Boasting 160 watts of class AB power, this gig-ready amp provides big volume, punch, presence, and smooth, natural drive when you turn up the gain.
Three unique amp types and onboard BOSS effects on the KTN210B provide a wide range of tones, accompanied by a powerful three-way Shape switch to fine-tune the tonal character. They include:
- Vintage — A classic tube voice with an organic tone and natural drive
- Flat — Smooth, clear, and dynamic tone with a rich harmonic character
- Modern — Quick dynamic response with an extended bass range
Additionally, four independent effects sections include a dedicated comp/limiter and drive section that delivers the core processing, while FX1 and FX2 offer a wealth of options from the BOSS bass effects library, from standards like chorus and flanger to octave, bass synth, and more. The FX2 section also includes delay and reverb, and over 60 total effect types are available for loading via the BOSS Tone Studio editor.
- Two 10-inch custom-designed woofers and a tweeter provide fullness and projection
- Bi-amped power stages (high and low)
- Blend section and 4-band EQ for custom mixes
- Six Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling the sounds you create
- Variable Power Control lets you dial up cranked-amp sound in any situation
- Full-featured input/output section with balanced XLR direct out, cab emulation, and USB
- BOSS Tone Studio Editor to tweak your sounds ad infinitum
The BOSS Katana KTN210B Bass combo amp is a no-compromise bass amp that’s ready to take on any playing situation, from stage to studio to everyday practice at home. Contact Andy's Music and order yours today.
BOSS Katana 210 Bass Amp Specs
- 160-watt Class AB power amp
- Bi-amplified design
- Two custom 10-inch woofers and a high-frequency tweeter with an on/off switch
- Three selectable amp voicings
- Shape switch with three tone characters: mid scoop, bright, and extended range
- Four independent effect sections: compressor, drive, and FX1/FX2
- Comprehensive four-band EQ with selectable low and high-mid frequency controls
- Studio-inspired Blend section
- Six memory settings
- Power Control realizes cranked-amp volume in any playing situation
- Adjust preamp and effect settings with BOSS Tone Studio editor
- USB and phones/recording outputs with mic’d cabinet emulation
- Balanced XLR direct output with selectable direct, pre, or post signal
- External speaker jack
- Optional GA-FC footswitch for deep performance control