MusicNomad’s MN221 GRIP Winder has a built-in dual bearing design that makes turning the GRIP Winder handle effortless, silent and super fast. Its ergonomic and non-slip grip handle gives you total control and comfort.
The innovative GRIP technology smoothly and silently slips over your tuning pegs for a scratch-free operation relative to traditional plastic peg winders.
The contoured design fits virtually all tuning pegs both big and small, and a narrow profile keeps you from hitting close fitted pegs on 12-string and electric guitars. It’s perfect for electric and acoustic guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, ukulele, and orchestral strings.
- Innovative Dual Bearing Construction for Effortless, Silent & Super Fast Winding
- Carbon steel shaft
- Safe Scratch-Free & Clank Free Rubber Lined Design
- Fits & Grips Virtually All Tuning Pegs
- Ergonomic, Non-slip Comfort Grip
- Narrow Profile Winder Design Keeps you From Hitting other Pegs on Tight fit 12 Strings
- Includes a 10mm hex wrench to safely tighten the most popular (10mm) tuning machine bushings