The Yamaha YTS-480 tenor saxophone has many of the same features found on Yamaha professional saxophones and provides the YTS480 tenor sax with greater playability and optimum tone.
These features include: annealed original 62 neck design for improved response and tone; redesigned octave key system provides flexibility in choosing between the included 62-style neck and those designed for the Custom Z and EX Yamaha saxophones; left-hand seesaw keys redesigned for increased playability and better feel, and much more.
The Yamaha YTS-480 intermediate tenor sax is designed to make the step up from a student model smooth and enjoyable. It helps to bring out the best of the performer and is an ideal choice for any saxophonist wanting a better instrument.
When you buy from Andy's Music, you're in partnership with a NAMM Top 100 Dealer and a family business with family values. We've been Keeping The Gift of Music Alive™ since 1977.
- Intermediate level, key of Bb
- Annealed, original 62 neck design offers improved response and tone
- Yellow brass neck, body, and keys
- Improved octave key design, same as pro and custom models
- Improved mechanical connection from low B to C# to prevent air leaks from the low C#
- Hand engraved bell
- Polyester key buttons
- Gold baked epoxy lacquer finish
- Drawn tone holes
- Front F & high F# keys
- Yamaha 4C mouthpiece with cap and ligature
- Stainless Steel springs
- Waterproof leather and wool felt pads plastic tone boosters
- Stamped bell decoration
- Adjustable plastic thumb hook
- Tapered pivot screws with head and nylon lock (adjustable)
- Post on body key rod mounting
- Includes case and mouthpiece