School Band and Orchestral Rental Program
Advantage Rental Plan
Is your child joining a beginning band program? Would you like to provide your child with a quality instrument designed to withstand the rigors of beginning band? If so, consider our Advantage Rental Plan.
- Low Monthly Payments
- No Interest or Finance charges
- Educator Approved Instruments
- Risk Free - Return, Exchange or Purchase at any time
- Peace of Mind Service Plan Included (Repairs & Maintenance)
- Discounted Payoff - If you decide to purchase the instrument
Questions? Check out the topics in our frequently asked questions below to learn more about our Advantage Rental Plan. Click a question to reveal the answer. Ready to rent? Fill out our rental form now to quickly and easily reserve your instrument online.
- Is Music Education important?
- Should I buy or rent a quality musical instrument?
- Should I give my child a 30 year old musical instrument?
- To Take or Not to Take Private Lessons?
- How much time should my child practice?
Renting an Instrument
- How do I complete a rental application?
- Why do you need my child's school information?
- What if I don’t see my instrument listed?
- What is an Instrument Scholarship?
- Do you run credit checks?
- How much do I pay down?
Advantage Rental Plan
- Is there a minimum rental term required?
- How long before I own the instrument?
- What is a Discounted Payoff?
- Does my rent go towards purchasing the instrument?
- Do you offer a maintenance plan?
- What is AutoPay?
- How do I return an instrument?
- If the instrument is paid off do I still receive the Peace of Mind service plan?
Advantage Rental Instruments
- Will my rental instrument be new or used?
- What brand will my rental instrument be?
- What is included with the instrument rental?
- What is in a "Rental Accessory Bundle"?
- How do I know what supplies my child will need?
Common Rental Questions
- What if I switch instruments? May I exchange for a different rental instrument?
- What if I my instrument needs repair?
- What if my child outgrows the violin or cello?
- How do I know what size violin or cello my child needs?
- What do I do if my instrument is stolen?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my rental account?
Download our rental brochure
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)