The Augusta Menicci Scarlatti AM703 full-size violin outfit is designed with a progressing student in mind and is capable of responding to the advanced playing techniques of an improving violinist.
Comprising the essentials needed for the improving player, this excellent Augusta Menicci violin outfit from Andy's Music combines the full-size AM703 violin with a carbon fiber composite violin bow, and a hardshell plywood case with cover.
Important features include a fully hand-carved solid spruce top, highly-figured maple back, and a professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mix varnish, shaded with a defined edge color pattern and light antiquing.
The Augusta Menicci Scarlatti violin is crafted by experienced artisans and delivers exceptional quality at a competitive price. Its quick and sensitive response enables players to express their most subtle musical nuances. Add it to the cart and get yours on its way.
Andy's Music, an 8X winner of the distinguished NAMM TOP 100 Dealer Award, is a family business with family values serving musicians, schools, and houses of worship on the Gulf Coast. Keeping the gift of music alive since 1977.
- AM703VN Scarlatti Violin Outfit
- Fully hand-carved solid spruce top
- Highly figured maple back with an advanced Stradivarius graduation pattern
- Professional quality hand-applied spirit and oil mix varnish shaded with a defined edge color pattern and light antiquing
- Carbon fiber composite bow
- Aubert 7 bridge and Maple Leaf Strings Fortizzo Strings
- Parisian Eye Ebony pegs and tailpiece
- Wittner fine tuner on the E-string
- Guarneri chinrest
- Black plywood suspension case includes two interior storage areas, four bow holders, instrument blanket, hygrometer, string tube, exterior storage pocket, shoulder, and backpack straps